Sunday, August 28, 2016

Free Pattern: 8 Beautiful Scarves around the Web


So many beautiful scarves around the web, from so many talented crocheters. Here my top favorites so far. And I might change my mind anytime soon because there are just so many beautiful scarves around the web. When you meet a crocheter he/she has definitely crocheted a scarf or two. And might even have his/her own designed scarf.  So here we go, my top favorites as of this time. And all patterns are for free as of posting.




  1. Sunset Scarf - by Elk Studio This is a very easy one. Almost all patterns here are very easy. And I like the colors. I always like sunset colors. 







  2. Crochet Coin Scarf . I like the stripes. I like it when it is not only in one color. But I also like solid colors especially when is it just white or black.
  3. Snow Drops Reversible Cowl - by Tamara  of Moogly Blog. I like this one so much. I really want to make this so badly but I wonder how am I supposed to use this one. I live in the Philippines and it is mostly sunny here and humid. I don't know if I will survive wearing this for a day. But who knows I might need this one and someday I will make this.
  4. One Skein Cowl with Lion Brand Textures Yarn by my very favorite crocheter! Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me blog. She don't usually make scarves, she is more on blankets and hats. But this one is really nice, plus the yarn is so nice. 
  5. The Boho Crochet Wrap by All About Ami. This has been my recent favorite blog. I like how easy this Wrap is and how big it is. You can wear it in so many ways. 
  6. Infinity Rugby Scarf a very good scarf for all ages. Teenagers and young adult would love this one. Can be worn anytime also. And can be worn with anything. Plus it is so easy to make good for beginners in crochet.
  7. Mountians Cowl by Gleeful things. Been eyeing this cowl for so long already. But my sister always tell me that I can't wear this one because it's too hot in here. I've been purchasing RH Boutique so many times and end up making something else. 
  8. Loopy Love Scarf by Tamara again. You might have noticed that I've always refer to Tamara's blog all the time. Yes! she is my favorite. And I love that she shares everything that she knows about crochet for free. And this one is so pretty I like the two tone color.


And for a bonus is my very own Granny Stitch Infinity Scarf  it so easy also and good for beginners and advanced crocheter.


So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment