Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Learn How to Crochet Crocodile Stitch with Tamara Kelly


I love this class. I bought this class months ago and I did not regret I did it. The instructions are so clear and so easy to make. When you see the stitches you would really thought that it is so hard to do, but then with this class it makes all easy. 

And here is what I made from watching and going along the class. I love my pillow. It's quite small for a throw pillow because I use a smaller yarn and a smaller hook. I bought the yarn locally and I used a G hook or 4.0mm.
 For your information this is only one pillow. Just different in every side.




And good news because it is on sale right now at Craftsy.  So go ahead and avail of the sale before it ends. You won't regret. I promise!.

So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.



Thought of the Day

October 26, 2016

Man is to cultivate the tenderness and compassion of Christ; he is not to separate himself from the sorrowing, afflicted, needy, and distressed. - ST June 13, 1892

No comments:

Post a Comment