Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Shell Stitch Pompom Hat


I love the shell stitches, it works out fast and it creates a beautiful stitch pattern. I have been procrastinating a lot in making this pattern and publishing it. But now it is here and I hope everyone will love this one. This pattern is listed in my Ravelry Store

You can actually make this with any type of yarn, but I love how it looks with Red Heart Unforgettable Boutique, I love how the color changes.  This pattern has also the very popular Messy Bun Hat version. 

I have never made a paid pattern, and this one is my very first. I hope you will all love this pattern as much I do.

Don't forget to Tag me in Instagram  and Twitter with your finished project and also like my Page in Facebook, Si Nanay Madel. I would love to see what you've done and Pin it also in Pinterest.

So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more.  
**Please do not copy and post any pattern from this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated. Thank you very much. **


Thought of the Day

January 18, 2017

Vainglory, selfish ambition, is the rock upon which many souls have been wrecked and many churches rendered powerless. - LHU 143


No comments:

Post a Comment