Thursday, November 17, 2016

Free Pattern: Christmas Ornaments



It's the time of the year. Christmas season is almost here. In the Philippines, Christmas time starts so early. It can even start as early  as September.  But now it is almost December and I can see so many houses decked with Christmas decorations already. Even in a tropical country like the Philippines, chilly winds do blow when Christmas time is near.

And since we all decorate our houses with everything Christmas, here are some Christmas ornaments for a crocheter like me to do. I plan to make all of them, and I wish I can this time. I always plan to make so many Christmas Crochet and end up not even making half of it. I am super busy working full time and also being a mother and a wife, I don't think I can make any of then anymore.  But these patterns are so easy and quick, and I am hoping to do them all before Christmas time.  


  1. Caron Candy Cane Ornament
  2. Crochet Christmas Light Flowers by LookAtWhatIMade
  3. Crochet Star Ornament by One Dog Woof
  4. Fair Isle Evergreen & Snowflake Ornament by One Dog Woof  again - In the link is the Pattern for the evergreen. Just read on the post and you will see also the link for the snowflake.
  5. Pompom Christmas Ornament by PysselBolaget
These are all Free Patterns. I can't wait to start making, although I might be too late already on starting one, as almost all are putting their decorations already. As I said these are so all so easy and quick, the pompoms appeal to me the most. So easy and yet they are so pretty. And If I can't set up a Christmas tree this time ( a long story why), the Christmas Light Flowers would come in handy for all my Christmas lights. 


So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post any pattern on this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.

Thought of the Day

November 17, 2016

The Christian home is to be an object lesson, illustrating the excellence of the true principles of life. - AH 31



No comments:

Post a Comment