Sunday, November 6, 2016

Oh My Hat - by Moogly


A friend of mine gave me a very wonderful yarn. Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Oxford Grey. It's my first time to take hold of a yarn like this. Seriously, I was elevated when I had it. Please excuse my ignorance, but I am living in a tropical country and most of our yarns here are made of cotton. My sister is even asking me why am I making all this crochet that I cannot use here since it's so hot and humid in here. I don't know, I just love to make anything out of my yarns, and yes sometimes chilly winds blow so I got to use them, but not all the time. There are also who order from me such things and I wonder also if they got to use it all the time. 

So back to the yarn, it was given to me but it was only 1 skein of yarn. Since I want it to be wearable even in the tropics, I decided to me it into a hat. So the quest for the best pattern begins, at first I tried to make it into something I've designed myself but was disappointed because the yarn is not enough. So I've searched the internet, and so happy that the first blog I've looked upon was Moogly. So happy that when I needed a perfect pattern it was given to me immediately.  Oh My Hat is perfect for the yarn I have. Perfect also for what I needed, I could use this everyday. So happy also that one skein is all I need. 
I added some pompom to it. I made it by myself with some Lion Brand Bonbons Party.

So go ahead and try the pattern now on mooglyblog.com. The pattern is so easy to follow, I thought to myself first that this would be a long project because I thought the stitches were hard , but it is not. It is so easy to make. I've finished this in one seating only and I am sure that after you've finished your hat you will surely gonna say "Oh My Hat!"


So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post any pattern from this blog and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated. Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


Thought of the Day

November 6, 2016

The vine has many branches, but though all the branches are different, they do not quarrel. In diversity there is unity. - AG 211


No comments:

Post a Comment