Monday, September 26, 2016

Flowers


While almost half of the whole world is now getting colder, here in the Philippines it is still hot as summer. But sometimes the cold winds blow also. I really wish I could make all those beautiful Autumn outfit, I love the colors of autumn. But I don't know what to do with them if I will  make one it's too hot for a chunky cowl or even an ear warmer.

 It's no wonder why I cannot find much chunky yarn here in our country. It's no use for us here. The most popular yarns we have here are made of cotton. I even grow up thinking that I can only use crochet thread for crocheting, never thought that a yarn can make a lot of difference and would open a lot of possibilities on crocheting. So you might still wonder why I am not making anything for the coming cold for it never gets here. 

So today I am making flowers. Yes! even if spring is so far away I can still make flowers and it is my most demanded project so far.  As much as I hate to work with crochet thread, I get yarn burn on my finger all the time, I have no choice because they look so lovely especially if you are making flowers. Below are some crocheted flowers I have found around the web and also later I'll be posting about my flower wreath and how I did it.


So here are my TOP 10 beautiful flowers around the web. So far these flowers are the ones that really caught my eye and all of them are free pattern as of writing. 
  1. Double Crochet Flower 
  2. Crochet Flower 
  3. Crochet Hydrangea Flower  
  4. Double Flower 

  5. Easy Rose Crochet Pattern 
  6. Cherry Blossom Flower 
  7. Popcorn Stitch Crochet Pattern 
  8. Small Flowers 
  9. The Crocheted Flower Wedding Bouquet 



Of course if you are making flowers you needed some leaves too. As a bonus here is a beautiful collection of crochet leaves free pattern by Attic24. Just read on the blog and you will find the links of the patterns for the leaves. The entry was about the beginning of making a winter wreath and by the looks of it, this wreath will be gorgeous.


And if all those flowers are not yet enough here is a Playlist in Youtube from Sheruknitting. So many video tutorials about crocheting flowers.


So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.



No comments:

Post a Comment