Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Free Pattern: 12 Crochet Backpack for Kids!


I've been looking for inspiration for a backpack. I am planning to make one for my 2 year old niece. And as I browse the internet (most of all Pinterest), I've so many beautiful crochet backpack and most of them are free patterns. Here are some that I have found. All free Pattern as of writing. Aren't they all gorgeous?

  1. Lily Sugar 'n Cream 'My Stuff' Drawstring Bag from Yarnspirations. Good for little boys and big boys alike.
  2. Lady Bug Backpack of Red Heart. This one is really cute. Really suites my 2 year old niece. I might do this one.
  3. The The Out & About Backpack by Love Crochet. This one suites not only for the little ones but also for the big ones! It's so pretty I can use them myself.
  4. Drawstring Backpack to Care-A-Lot By Stitch11. So easy to make and I love the sparkle!
  5. The Wee Back Pack Pattern by Lion Brand. I could do this also for my niece. It's fast to make.

  6. Lily Sugar 'n Cream Frog Backpack by Yarnspiration again. It's a frog! Who doesn't love a backpack frog? My boys will be ecstatic if I will make this one.

  7. Busy Bee Backpack by Fave Crafts. This one is great for school age. A wonderful bag for your busy bee.

  8. Floral Fiesta Crochet Bag by My Little City Girl. I've been eyeing this bag for so long. Just need some time to make this amidst my mountainous work-in-progress project! It's so perfect for a little girl.

  9. Building Blocks Crochet Backpack by Tamara of Moogly Blog. It's a great backpack for the boys! My eldest loves block, so this one is for him.

  10. CROCHET PATTERN CHILDRENS' BACKPACK by Yarn Plaza. This is cute for school girls and also for school boys, just change the color that suites your boy. And skip the flower motif.

  11. Owl Back Pack at Ravelry. So cute. What is it with crochet/knitting and owls? I don't know. But I love them.

  12. Rainbow Dragon Backpack by Abc Knitting. Last but definitely not the least. It's so pretty. The colors and the crocodile stitch are so pretty. I bet this is not for kids only.



I still can't make up my mind on which to make. But I might do my own version based on all the backpacks that I've seen so far. Who knows. One thing for sure I will share it here when I am done making it.


So that's it. I hope you all learn something and enjoy this post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion just leave a message on the comment box and I will gladly answer them. Thank you and God bless!


xoxo

Nanay Madel



Don't forget to share on facebook, pinterest , twitter and more... Please bear with my pictures, I just took them using my phone. Thanks! 

**Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish all photos from this blog as your own. You may make and sell products from my pattern. Please also link back to my post. Any link back will be much, much appreciated.Thank you very much. **
I always make sure to share also because I learn crochet for free and I got all of my patterns from all over the internet from some very generous bloggers. So please also click the links and support the bloggers.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am on a break due to health issues but I can't help but reply to your comment. I did this on my own. I've researched in the web and YouTube for tutorials. It takes a while for this site to be looking like this now. There is no theme, just the simple one. All you have to do is research, there are tons of tutorial on anything you like. But then it helps also to hire a web designer. Hope that helps and good luck!

    ReplyDelete